This ukulele curriculum contains a 50-page teacher training guide paired with dozens of class resources that has everything you need to teach ukulele in your music class. This guide is great for general music elementary teachers, dedicated ukulele teachers in MS/HS, or modern band programs that incorporate ukulele. This package includes:
- 50-page training guide, class structure, and curriculum
- Complete set of lesson plans
- Student surveys, polls, and questions
- Rubric and assessment templates
- Final project templates and ideas
- Free teacher access to Moosiko online practice platform
This package is perfect for new teachers where ukulele may not be your primary instrument…or those that just want to brush up on some skills.
What this guide will teach you:
- How to setup and prepare your ukulele students for success
- How to poll students to better understand their intrinsic musical motivations
- Complete curriculum including 7 units that cover the basics of beginning ukulele
- How to structure your class and assignments
- Tips to motivate students and keep them engaged
- How to grade and provide assessments
Download Preview to see table of contents and get a taste of the content.
Proof of payment automatically emailed to you after purchase so you can reimburse with your school. If you need to purchase via a PO, email [email protected] with subject line “Purchase Moosiko Ukulele Curriculum”.