Moosiko is an online, adaptive guitar & ukulele learning platform for K12 schools designed to boost student engagement and make assessment easier for teachers. With over 250 modern, fun songs, Moosiko allows students to choose their own learning path and progress at their own pace. Our skills tracking, practice time visibility, and recording features provide data to teachers and administrators to help continually improve the effectiveness of their programs.
Articles, Interviews, and Press Coverage
- 5 ways to connect to students through pop music – SmartBrief (4/27/2021)
- Moosiko listed #1 on top 10 online music education tools – eSchool News (4/2/2021)
- Teaching the Arts from a Distance – Market Scale (11/19/2020)
- Using the Power of Music to Create Equality (11/16/20)
- 3 Digital Tools for Remote Music Eduction – Tech and Learning Magazine (9/23/20)
- Moosiko vs SmartMusic: An Honest Review – F-flat Books (4/9/20)
- All Digital School Editors Pick: Moosiko (4/24/20)
- EdTech Digest Cool Tools (4/24/20)
- 90’s Boy Bands: The Hot New Curriculum for Homeschoolers (2/1/20)
- Online Guitar Lessons for Kids to Enjoy in Homeschool – Freddie Mummy’s UK (9/12/19)
Our founder Dan Mascola is available to speak on a variety of topics related to learning methodologies, technology, and the future of music education. He frequently speaks at Music Educator Association (MEA) conferences as well as for districts and universities.
Here are some suggested topics and titles:
- Adaptive Learning Tools Turn Teachers into Super Teachers
- Modern Band Makes Music More Accessible
- How to Use Culturally Relevant Music to Inspire Your Students
- Tapping Into Intrinsic Motivators to Boost Student Engagement
- How VAPA Leaders Use Music EdTech to Boost ROI of Existing Resources
Email [email protected] to inquire about speaking opportunities.