Video-based assessment has been the only way to grade music classes this year. But collecting, organizing, and keeping secure hundreds or thousands of videos is a pain. This is why we’ve built student video recording and teacher feedback directly into the app for a seamless, easy experience for students and teachers.
With our new built-in video recordings, you’ll be able to capture and assess students a whole lot easier:
- Students can easily submit video recordings for skills or song lessons they are learning
- Shy students can record themselves when comfortable and submit for assessment
- Teachers can view videos and provide feedback via a note or video directly to the student
- Videos and feedback are all organized in one place for easy reference
- Works on computers, tablets, and phones
Video submissions are organized all in one place on the teacher’s account with filtering for student, date, class, or skill:
Teachers can send feedback directly to students via a note or a video:
A few more features worth mentioning:
- Videos automatically tagged with lessons, skills, and songs
- Teachers have total control of all student videos and can delete any if necessary
- All videos are encrypted and stored on US servers
- All videos are private and can only be viewed by logged in students and teachers
Get in touch here if you want to learn how our built-in student video recordings can make assessment easier for you and your students.